Industrial Energy Auditing & Commercial Energy ServiceEvansville, IN, Henderson, KY, Princeton, IN, Newburgh, IN, Vincennes, IN & Owensboro, KY
Reduce Operating Costs and Improve Comfort
Energy costs are typically the largest controllable operating expense category in buildings. Most buildings, even ones with ENERGY STAR or LEED certification, waste a large portion of this energy. BOMA estimates that 20-30% savings are possible simply through changes in operations & maintenance.
We help clients to reduce operating costs without sacrificing comfort.
Through our Green Building Services, we offer clients a range of energy services, including energy benchmarking, energy assessments, energy audits, and ongoing energy monitoring. We identify and implement low- and no-cost energy savings measures. And, we’ll help you decide where to focus larger-scale energy efficiency investments for the greatest impact by showing the specific problems in your building and estimating the costs and benefits of improvements.
How We Work
- Provide an ENERGY STAR benchmark to score and rank your building’s efficiency and estimate the value of energy waste
- Assess your building to uncover low- and no-cost energy savings measures
- Identify larger-scale efficiency opportunities and propose improvements along with the ROI
- Install and implement improvements
- Ensure sustained savings through ongoing energy monitoring
Contact us today to find out how we can help you reduce your operating costs and improve the value of your building.