Ductless HVAC vs. Traditional Gas Furnace
Traditional Gas Furnace, Ductless Heating & Ductless HVACHenderson, KY, Princeton, IN, Vincennes, IN & Newburgh, IN
Ductless Heating Professionals
If you’re planning to replace your furnace, consider a ductless heat pump to enjoy some unique advantages. The experts from J.E. Shekell, Inc. are happy to discuss options, weigh pros and cons and help determine the option that works best for your specific home in the Tri-State Area. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we draw from a technologically sophisticated, highly efficient and Energy Star rated line of furnaces, ductless mini-splits and more. Our 45 years of experience and knowledge proves invaluable for our customers.
Ductless HVAC Service with J.E. Shekell, Inc.
Here are some of the benefits of a ductless split system:
- Lower electric bills – Switching to ductless can trim heating costs anywhere from 25% to 50%. A conventional furnace draws a great deal of energy and sacrifices considerable energy due to duct leakage. Not only does a ductless system eliminate those energy losses, these modern innovations are exceptionally efficient.
- Improve indoor air quality – Ductwork often distributes dust and other harmful contaminants throughout the home. A ductless heat pump eliminates this concern and further helps to filter out allergens.
- Quiet operation – Unlike the rattle of ductwork and noise of the furnace, ductless operation is whisper quiet. The primary component is located outdoors, avoiding invasive operational sounds.
- Zone control – Each indoor air handler of a ductless system features a thermostat for independent adjustment without affecting the rest of the hose. You’re able to target specific rooms to meet preferences. There’s no need to maintain perfect temperature in empty areas, conserving energy and saving money.
- Easy installation – Requiring little more than a small hole in the exterior wall for the conduit, ductless equipment is wonderfully compact, unobtrusive and installs in a single afternoon, without requiring tear down, renovation or any big clean up process.
- Flexibility – The lightweight, slim-profile air handlers offer freedom of location, including high up on the wall or even into the ceiling.