We know that the services we provide are critical to maintaining the health and sanitation standards of our community and we take that responsibility seriously. Our J.E. Shekell team remains committed to meeting the home service needs of our community with convenience and excellence. We continue to closely monitor and implement the protocols established by the World Health Organization (WHO), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local health departments in regards to COVID-19.
Our daily safety and cleanliness procedures are already very thorough. However, given the current situation, we are elevating our internal safety practices.
- Social distancing of 6 feet minimum
- Limiting regularly scheduled team member meetings
- Requiring ill team members to stay home until they are cleared to return to work
We’ve implemented our ZERO CONTACT Service Call, which includes:
- Avoiding shaking hands with customers to limit physical contact
- Use of voice and video recording for authorization and interaction
- Paperless service records, billing, and processing for convenience
- Increased sanitation by every technician before and after every call, including handwashing and disinfecting of all tools
- Every technician wears shoe covers in your home, latex gloves and face masks when appropriate
- Wipe down and sterilization of any in-home workspace after the job is done
We are grateful to offer a ZERO CONTACT Service Call.
We also recommend customers follow guidelines issued by the CDC, which can be found at this link. Click here to go to the CDC website
Should you have additional concerns, please feel free to contact us at any time.
We look forward to continuing to serve you and our community.
Kevin Shekell, President